Morning all, well it's 3.10am down here in Nz at present and once again I'm at my keyboard at a crazy hour becasue I'm so excited about life and the positve effect I (and indeed we all can have) on other lives around me.
Some friends and I have come up with a new service whereby we send a positve thought to a cell phone each day via SMS text message. It's early days, but we have customers already from all around the world!
Any way, if anyone likes the idea of receiving a positive thought each day for $1 per week, have a look at http://www.txtthoughts.com/
On the Photomax front, at the training in Rotorua, some people raised the issue about how to get your Outlook or Outlook Express contacts into your Photomax address book, I think I may have a cunning plan to work around this - no promises, but I think by the end of the week, I'll have a solution.
One other thought I have is perhaps having one post that explains the fundamentals of the business for an absolute newbie, and then perhaps another section that could capture popular "elevator pitches" - how to describe the business in 21 words or less .... :-)
More on that to follow....
I was recntly fortunate enough to attend an event called "The System Seminar" in Chicago which basically is a 3 day event whereby the industry leading Internet Marketers gather to present new ideas. I be putting these concepts up from time to time to also help you guys grow your businesses (and some pretty cool photos' I took on my travels between LA and New York on the way) - I'll keep you posted on these to.
Lastly, I'm also writing an ebook called "4 Steps to Leading a Better Life" which will basically incorporate some of the learnings I've had over the past 20 years on diet, exercise, spiritual wellbeing and it's effect on ones mental wellbeing. I'd love to colloborate with some like minded people, let me know if you are keen to help!
Darren
Thursday, 31 May 2007
An update
Posted by
NetworX NZ
at
3:21 am
Labels: Thursday update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
Welcome everybody to what we hope will be a useful and productive resource to help you better understand and share knowledge about YOUR Photomax business!
The opportunity in front of us at present is huge!
I'd really encourage you to learn us much as you can BUT above all else - take action!
"The world cannot be grasped by contemplation - only by action"
Enjoy

No comments:
Post a Comment