Thursday, 22 November 2007

Focus

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black..... :-)

In the process of responding to a message in one of the forums I'm involved with, it occurred to me that I'd not been back to this blog for quite some time - and the reason being I've been doing so much in so many different areas, it really is time to focus on some streams of activities.

What I've learnt over the past 6 months, is there are so many different ways to make money on the Internet, the temptation is to try to do them all!

I think Internet marketing, viral marketing and in fact most business activities are best done in a structured and measured fashion. Hence, learning from my own experience in this area, I think I'll be somewhat more structured in my own approach to selling and activities.

If we approach the various themes or streams of activity our results are going to be better.

In short - focus is key to success in everything we do.

"Give whatever you are doing and whoever you are with the gift of your attention"

No comments:

Welcome!

Welcome everybody to what we hope will be a useful and productive resource to help you better understand and share knowledge about YOUR Photomax business! The opportunity in front of us at present is huge! I'd really encourage you to learn us much as you can BUT above all else - take action! "The world cannot be grasped by contemplation - only by action" Enjoy
Powered By Blogger