Tuesday, 29 May 2007

Team Directory

If everyone is comfortable, I will post the list of email addresses and names that we left after the workshop as invites to this list, that way people in our team can actively post and contribute to these discussions.

Regards

Darren

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a test to prove that any person can leave a post!

Anonymous said...

Pop you list in here if it exists David - no worries if you have not done it as yet, I'm happy to :-)

PS: Just publish as Anon. for now, you can register a Google blogger account later if you like!

Cheers
Darren

Welcome!

Welcome everybody to what we hope will be a useful and productive resource to help you better understand and share knowledge about YOUR Photomax business! The opportunity in front of us at present is huge! I'd really encourage you to learn us much as you can BUT above all else - take action! "The world cannot be grasped by contemplation - only by action" Enjoy
Powered By Blogger